Download the FLHA report from web as a PDF
- All visual updates in the “Improvements” section apply here too!
FLHA details report on web made simpler, more readable
- FLHA Signature viewable on FLHA detail report
- Show single line for requirements, instead of duplicating requirements for each hazard
- Show Emergency Response Info on FLHA report
- Store signature date/time and show on Web report
- Move "Work Steps", remove "Associated Hazard" from requirements (cleaning up format)
- Make "Name" the first column on Critical Requirements
- Safety requirement files do not appear on web
- "Save as Draft" button only interactable when all required fields are filled.
- When closing out the FLHA report, the text field still says "Optional" if you say an incident has occurred
- If no PDF file is uploaded to a critical requirement, the FLHA marks the Critical Requirement section as complete, even thought the individual Critical Requirements are not marked as complete.
- When filling out FLHA, the app requires a name in the permit name field even if the "Permit Not Required" button is checked off.
- Double header is present when viewing pdf files in the FLHA
- Can't share pdf file on FLHA
For a full list of updates, please see our Change Log.